Digital Days & Boogie Nights
I can't believe it was two years ago I became president of AdFed Suncoast for the 2015-2016 year. I thought I'd take a break after that, but alas I got roped in to helping with ADDYs. Now, here I am coming back as president – again.
A lot has changed since 2015. Of course, there is the usual shift of creatives moving from one agency to another (self-included), our industry continues to evolve, a new social platform seems to launch every other week, and millennials are ruining everything so I hear. Millenials don't buy cars, don't make coffee, and don't trust any brand unless their product is "hand-crafted."
To help you face those challenges we are working very hard at building a speaking calendar this year filled with industry thought leaders to help us all build better relationships with both our clients and our associates.
However, before that happens I would like you to join me and the new AdFed Suncoast board as we blow off a little steam, and recharge our creative batteries at our SUMMER 77 event in September.
What is SUMMER 77 you ask?
- 2 hours of music filled roller disco fun
- A chance to mingle with local marketing creatives
- Get skating tips from April Irwin, Roller Derby Queen of the Bradentucky Bombers
- Meet the new AdFed Suncoast Board of Directors
- Meet AAF District Governor Elect, Wendy Payton
- Win a prize in our 77 trivia contest
So, channel your Disco Inferno and boogie on over to Stardust on September 7th.