Job Openings in the 4th District
Southwest Florida advertising agency seeks an imaginative and passionate Creative Director (CD) with a strong writing background to generate compelling ideas for our clients. The CD is a driven wordsmith who knows how to switch the light bulb on for big ideas, and can contribute and inspire fellow creative staff to come up with killer ideas and executions.
Responsibilities like concept development, creative direction, creative collaboration, and offering a creative perspective on strategy will be routine. You will work with the Creative Director to provide specific direction to designers, with the goal of pushing the work to award-winning levels. In addition, you will be responsible for brochure and website copy and content marketing items such as client blog articles and newsletters.
Salary range: 60-70K
- Promote an atmosphere of ‘anything-goes’ creativity within established brand and budget guidelines.
- Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand guidelines.
- Work with the Creative Director to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts.
- Assist in steering overall creative direction of the team.
- 5+ years of creative copy experience.
- Writing across integrated campaigns; television and radio, digital platforms, video, social media, content, print, etc.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Outstanding portfolio of work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with clients.
- Persuasive team leader.
Apply to: email@example.com
AAF 4th District members can submit a press release or job position for publishing on 4AAF.com. The listing will appear here and on the Fourth District Facebook feed.