Job Openings in the 4th District
Brand Tango is an award-winning branding, design and digital incubation agency located in South Florida. We focus on crafting brand stories, positions and messages that perform in the analog and digital spaces as they build emotional and cognitive connections with real people.
We are excited to add a new Account / Project Manager (digital) to our growing agency. If you love solving UX/UI problems with a passionate design team, and you like working with hospitality clients (big ones), then this might be for you. If you are experienced, organized, detail-oriented, strategic, hands-on and have a love for amazing digital, print and environmental brand experiences, then we should talk.
• Business and emotional maturity; strong interpersonal skills.
• Charm and presence in a room, ability to earn respect and influence people.
• A problem solver - understanding and offering solutions.
• A versatile, high-energy and driven leader with a get it done attitude, despite obstacles.
• Passionate about team, collaboration, creative and strategic thinking.
• Manage long-term and day-to-day campaigns, projects and relationships with clients, digital vendors and internal team.
• Define detailed project scopes, estimate budgets and timelines, and activate new projects internally and externally.
• Develop overall engagement strategy and work with team collaboratively. Manage project from estimating to completion and final billing. Ensure projects are delivered on budget and on time.
• Work to expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly. Grow/develop long-term DAOR relationships.
• Identify needs that the client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives. Have a pulse on the client relationship and overall agency workflow.
• Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
• Experience with overall account management, account growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients.
• Experience with the development of digital projects and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third party applications and platforms.
• Experience participating in the strategic development of new business pitches from RFP response to closing accounts.
• Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful client-facing documents and presentations.
• A genuine eagerness to work with, mentor, encourage and learn from a diverse and talented team.
• 4+ years agency/in-house experience. BS required in marketing, business or related field.
• Timeshare/hospitality industry experience a plus.
• Some domestic and international travel required.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary history if interested to: Fernanda Gomez
AAF 4th District members can submit a press release or job position for publishing on 4AAF.com. The listing will appear here and on the Fourth District Facebook feed.