Job Openings in the 4th District
The 4th district includes the state of Florida and the Caribbean Islands. Find/Connect with the talent/position you need in a location that works for you.
Celebrating their 45th anniversary, Michael Saunders & Company, is the leading real estate brokerage on on Florida's Gulf Coast.
They are seeking a creative Senior Copywriter who will be the storytelling lead for all written content in the marketing department, responsible for writing, editing, and overseeing original content for marketing projects and agent activities. In addition to collaborating with an award-winning team of strategists and designers.
Senior copywriter responsibilities:
- Create original content for property, company, and agent marketing campaigns.
- Interview agents, clients and experts to generate creative ideas.
- Research relevant industry topics to identify new content opportunities.
- Produce/publish articles and blogs that market the company and its products.
- Edit and fact-check content created by other staff and departments.
- Utilize SEO practices to optimize content.
- Collaborate with designers on copy needs and visuals
- Promote and develop content to attract customers
- Create engaging content for social media
Senior copywriter requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism.
- 5+ years in a copywriting position.
- Exceptional creative writing, editing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media channels and strategies
- Ability to evaluate and provide constructive feedback for copy and creative.
- Ability to work in a fast, flexible and exciting sales environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team member.
- Strong time management skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint.
- We offer excellent benefits including health, dental and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
DIGITAL MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER
Sarasota Orchestra currently has a job opening for a Digital Marketing and Public Relations Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing social media for Sarasota Orchestra and its programs, and overseeing digital marketing and the organization's digital engagement. You will serve as public relations manager sending out press releases and coordinating interviews. You will also coordinate and lead community relations and community engagement activities.
Initially remote work is welcome, with an eventual location in Sarasota required.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
Digital Marketing and Social Media
Strategy planning for new and creative growth campaigns for social and digital marketing
Manage social media content and oversee inter-departmental coordination for social media
Write, edit and post content
Manage digital advertising campaigns that involve the curation and promotion of content
Coordinate all digital activities with email marketing campaigns
Create and manage digital analytics dashboard of digital marketing and online engagement
Assist with reporting on and improving search engine marketing
Edit video clips for social media and website postings
Public and Media Engagement
Write and distribute press releases about concerts, programs, institutional initiatives and events
Coordinate interviews for official Orchestra spokespeople with all media
Coordinate the posting of orchestra events on online calendars
Maintain database of media contents for print and digital
Manage library of images and other assets for internal and external use
Coordinate Orchestra speaking engagements
Liaison with media photographers and videographers
Plan and coordinate the Orchestra's presence at public engagement events; attend and represent Orchestra
Perform other relevant duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications include the following:
Bachelor's degree in communications, digital marketing, arts management, music performance or related field
2+ years professional experience managing social media, digital marketing and analytical tools
Experience with public relations and community engagement a plus
Flexibility to work outside of conventional office hours at concerts and special events
Strong planning, coordination and writing skills
Ability to work well in a team-oriented culture
Valid Driver's License
Knowledge of classical music preferred
Sarasota Orchestra offers a competitive salary, generous time off and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability and retirement.
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to HR@SarasotaOrchestra.org
Are you looking for new talent? AAF 4th District members reprsent a huge pool of talent. You can submit a job position that will be publised on 4AAF.com at no charge. Your listing will appear here and also on the Fourth District social network feed.