Job Openings in the 4th District
We are seeking a Graphic Designer for 16 hours per week with 3-5 years experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat CC. Duties will include updating current materials and creation of new while adhering to brand standards. This position will require you to work at our Sarasota office.Please email portfolio URLs email@example.com. No phone calls, please.FCCI Insurance Groupwww.fcci-group.com<http://www.fcci-group.com>
Efficiently and effectively support the Account Team to provide excellent service, comprehensive advertising and marketing solutions to the client. Assist in managing the internal agency process to deliver quality, on-time creative and media solutions to the client.
Experience required: College degree (marketing and communications major preferred), Advertising/Marketing Internship experience or 1-2 years' agency or related work experience is a plus. Intermediate experience with agency tools such as Microsoft Office, Internet, Email. Strong professional communication and written skills, organizational skills, time management, attention to details and multi-task capabilities.
- Work closely with internal departments and clients to ensure flawless execution of all client communications and project executions. Ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Support Account Service team with executional and administrative support as requested (open/close jobs, pull daily job task lists by client, check status with other departments, prepare/file correspondence, etc.).
- Learn the agency procedures and adhere to all required steps. Be pro-active.
- Learn the client's business and assist with Client communications between Client and Agency. Work towards increased participation and advancement within department.
- Assist other departments, as requested to maintain team approach and improve overall understanding of the entire agency.
- Experience with media, social and digital marketing is a plus.
Please send resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
ORGANIZATIONAL SUMMARY: The Director of Communications and Marketing reports directly to the Regional Chancellor. This position works closely with the RC on a wide variety of communications and marketing strategies, projects and initiatives.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is the senior marketing, communications and media relations representative for the institution. This position will develop, advance and execute marketing and communication strategies that further the mission, goals, values and priorities of a complex organization with the institution's target audiences. This position serves as a collaborative, trusted strategic advisor to leadership and internal colleges, departments and programs for communications needs and reliable information. This includes the development of strategies and programming that enhance executive and internal communication.
AAF 4th District members can submit a press release or job position for publishing on 4AAF.com. The listing will appear here and on the Fourth District Facebook feed.