AdFed Suncoast Announces New 2014 Board
Sarasota, FL (7/11/2014) – AdFed Suncoast recently inducted its 2014 board in a boisterous celebration that featured advertising professionals’ many talents at the Florida Studio Theatre.
Beneva Fruitville hosted the event as master of ceremonies and got the crowd roused for “Let’s Make a Deal,” featuring products made in or by Sarasota companies. Other acts included a performance by media professionals James Hope and Joey Tricarico and their band “The Alliance.”
The event concluded with the official passing of the torch from former AdFed President Vivian Owen to Lindsey Nickel-de la O and swearing in of the 2014 AdFed Suncoast board by Nairn’ Gillet, past governor of the American Advertising Federation - Fourth District.
AdFed Suncoast is pleased to announce its 2014 board:
2014 Board of Directors
- President: Lindsey Nickel-de la O
- Secretary: Jenny Pannitch
- Treasurer: Christina C Gordon
Directors and Committee Chairs
- ADDY Co-Chairs: Kay Mathers & Deborah Carr
- Membership Chair: Alex Webster
- Programs Co-Chairs: Ralph Hauze & Barbara Carlton
- Internet Chair: Lee Gaines
- Education Chair: Angela Leed
- Communications Chair: Leslie Gnaegy
- Design Chair: Kathryn Hitt
- Gov. Relations Chair: Chris Laney
- Public Relations Chair: Caitlin Moore
- Social Media Chair: Anna Foster
- Public Service Chair: Kelly Christiansen
- Video Chair: Brad Bryan
- Sponsorship Chair: Andrew Angstadt
- Student Liaison: Meghan Cole
AdFed Suncoast is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the art and business of advertising through professional education, legislative efforts and community service. AdFed Suncoast is a local chapter of the American Advertising Federation’s Fourth District, which consists of nearly 1,500 AAF members in 23 local chapters throughout Florida and the Caribbean.
AdFed Suncoast meets regularly, hosting speakers on various industry topics. It also hosts the advertising community’s most prestigious event, the annual ADDY Awards. Membership is open to anyone in Sarasota and Manatee counties involved in advertising, media, communications and creative services.